TREE WALK

A few weeks ago I took a walk in a( new to me) part of Durand Park. I found many visual delights and found images of tree spirits, and photographed many. I am in the process of painting one of these images for an up coming show. I will down load some of my photos.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

HYPNO

HYPNO is a painting resulting from a combination of my hypnotherapy experiences and one of my caricature drawings of model, Sally during a figure drawing session. I learned from my hypnotherapy that you have all the answers, it's just a matter of accessing them.
Painting is my strongest form of expression. It is where I find my voice and my passion....

1 comment:

  1. How funny you choose this painting. Yesterday I noticed it on the wall when I came in the studio. I meant to ask if it was new? Very cool story.

    ReplyDelete

TREE SPIRIT IN PROGRESS

TREE SPIRIT IN PROGRESS